Beauty Competition NOW CLOSED: The Big Christmas Beauty Bundle Giveaway With Clarins
5 minutes read
This competition is now closed. Thank you to all that entered and we will reach out to the lucky winners.
If you don’t hear from us, we are wishing you luck for the next one! So keep your eyes peeled on Beauty Daily and the Clarins Instagram for the next big beauty giveaway.
Merry Christmas all.
Sarah Joan Ross, Editor
Free beauty shopping spree, anyone?
Win the ultimate Clarins beauty bundle to give or keep just in time for Christmas.
Five lucky readers will get the chance to pick their own set from the Clarins Christmas Boutique. Choose from their award-winning skincare for teens to mature types, natural fragrance coffrets, make-up heroes, the spa at-home essentials, candles that spark joy and even their heart-stopping good 12-day calendars.
There are prizes for men and women of all ages, worth up to a whopping RRP £151 each – depending on your choice of set – meaning every entrant will be in the running to receive a Christmas beauty bundle.
Don’t forget to share this page to give friends and family a chance of winning too!
To win this covetable prize, answer the simple question below and email your details to the Editor of Beauty Daily, Sarah Joan Ross: Beautydaily@clarins.co.uk
Beauty Competition: The Big Christmas Beauty Bundle Giveaway With Clarins
CLOSING DATE: Friday 16 December, 12 noon
Q: How many sets do we have to giveaway?
Email your details to Beautydaily@clarins.co.uk
Delivery Address / Home Address
Please state your preferred set from the list and check out our T&Cs below.
CHOOSE ONE OF YOUR FAVOURITES FROM THE LIST BELOW!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to UK residents over 18 years of age.
3. The competition commences on Monday, 12 December 2022 & closes at 12 Midday Friday, 16 December 2022.
4. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process.
5. Every entrant that enters will be in the running to receive a Christmas beauty bundle. This competition is a game of chance and does not determine the identity of the winner. If the first choice of a Christmas beauty bundle is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute.
6. The competition is managed by the Promoter.
7. The prize draw will occur at the Promoter’s premises on Friday, 16 December. The winner(s) will be notified via email within one business day of the draw.
8. The Promoters are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoters (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (f) redemption of the prize and/or (g) participation in this promotion.
11. Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is final and binding on all who enter and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit (with their literary piece being entered into a database).
13. The Promoters are not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission. The Promoters are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s handset or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
14. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third-party goods and services it may be interested in.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoters.
16. The Promoter is CLARINS UK LIMITED c/o
London W1G 9DN